Reiki l Training with Margaretta McIlvaine
Reiki is a simple, natural, and safe method of hands on healing rediscovered by Dr. Usui in Japan. It is based on the principal that unseen life force energy (ki) flows through us and when stagnant causes stress and illness. Reiki assists in strengthening this life force flow and is known for its many beneficial effects.
Reiki can be used for many ailments like reducing stress, relieving pain, headaches, stomach upsets, back problems, asthma – respiratory problems, PMT, menstrual problems, sinus, anxiety and many more. Please observe that Reiki should never be used instead of medical treatment, it should be used as a compliment and a way to become and remain healthy.
There is no belief system attached to Reiki so anyone can receive a Reiki treatment or a Reiki attunement. As in any healing the first step towards a healthier life is a desire to be healed.
Reiki – a powerful and gentle healer
* Promotes natural self-healing
* Balances the energies in the body
* Balances the organs and glands
* Strengthens the immune system
* Treats symptoms and causes of illness
* Relieves pain
* Clears toxins
* Adapts to the natural needs of the receiver
* Enhances personal awareness
* Relaxes and reduces stress
* Promotes creativity
* Releases blocked and suppressed feelings
* Aids meditation and positive thinking
* Heals holistically
If you are interested in Reiki Training, fill out the form below and I will send you details.
4/15/2017 10:00 to 4/15/2017 17:00